ABC HOLIDAYS

On  the April holidays I did lots of things.Some of the things i did where Bowling and Craft which I was Determined to  finish. I spent Easter Saturday with my  Family. We Gracefully rode our bikes around.  It was a Happy Day. I had a play date at the park with Molly ,Will ,James ,Emma and Erin. I saw the other Keira. I Liked the holiday. My sister was with me most of the holidays. She is Nice most of the time. On the 4th of April I went to a Gym/Circus holiday Program. It was the opposite of Quiet. Some of the days it Rained. At Healthways there is a Swimming pool. On Thursday the 6th of April I stayed Home and slept Under a blanket. On The holidays I also had a Vaccination because I’m going to Thailand soon and I Went for an X-ray. I Yelled  at my sister and she yelled back. I have seen Zootopia.

Overall I had a great time.

4 Comments on ABC HOLIDAYS

1. david
    April 15, 2016 at 11:09 pm (1 year ago)

That is cool how you used all the letters of the alphabet to form a post. One of your interests is guitar right? I play acoustic and think it is an awesome music. What song are you learning right now? I’m learning a riff called the cherokee shuffle. By the way my name is David and here is a link to my blog:http://davidk-cm.blogspot.com/

• kirrassl
      May 2, 2016 at 5:02 am (1 year ago)

Hi David
      thank you for commenting on my blog
      I have been playing the guitar ever since I was in year 3 and now I am in year 5.
      Right now I am playing titanium.
      From Kirra

2. Rian Prestwich
    May 1, 2016 at 4:00 am (1 year ago)

G’day Kirrassl ,
    My name is Rian Prestwich and I am a uni student who will be checking in on your student blogging challenge and inviting you to a conversation. Feel free to reply and ask me questions if you’d like.

I really enjoyed your blog entry, the creativity to incorporate all of the letters was great. What do you think the hardest part was? Have you been enjoying the challenges so far?

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/

• kirrassl
      May 2, 2016 at 5:08 am (1 year ago)

G’day Rian,
      My name is actually Kirra,
      I think the hardest part was trying to think of words.Some of the challenges I think have been harder then others but I reckon by the end I will have all of them done.
      -Kirra